HOW TO CHECK GST REGISTRATION STATUS IN INDIA
Simple Steps to check the registration status, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Under the Important Links section at the footer of the Web page, click the Check Registration Status link.
The Check Registration Status page is displayed.
3. In the State drop-down list, select the State for which you wish to check the status.
4. In the ID Type drop-down list, you can select the ID based on which you wish to check the Status. The options available are: Provisional ID which is issued to you by the department, Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the Legal Name of the Entity and Registration Number under the existing laws based on which Provisional ID is issued.
5. In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, type the captcha text as shown in the screen.
6. Click the SUBMIT button.
7. Based on the information submitted, Registration Status is displayed along with the Provisional ID, Registration Number and Legal Name.
SOURCE : http://tutorial.gst.gov.in